Last night we finally kicked off Eurovision 2017 with a bang, and certainly a SHOCK. The Fandom are still trying to understand how Albania and Finland didn’t qualify.
After the 18 countries performed, votes from the televote and the national juries were added together, and announced as the 10 qualifiers for the Grand Final, coming up on Saturday were:
- Armenia – Artsvik “Fly With Me”
- Australia – Isaiah “Don’t Come Easy”
- Azerbaijan – Dihaj “Skeletons”
- Belgium – Blanche “City Lights”
- Cyprus – Hovig “Gravity”
- Greece – Demy “This Is Love”
- Moldova – Sunstroke Project “Hey Mamma”
- Poland – Kasia Moś “Flashlight”
- Portugal – Salvador Sobral “Amar Pelos Dois”
- Sweden – Robin Bengtsson “I Can’t Go On”
At the winners press conference after, the running order for the Grand Final took place which decided which half the countries will take in the final running order which will be decided by show producers, to ensure a smooth and exciting show for Saturday.
First Half (join Italy …)
Second Half (join France, Germany, Spain, UK and Ukraine…)
Onwards to Semi Final 2 which will take place tomorrow (Thursday) at 2100 CEST. Don’t forget to download out NFAC JURY SCORESHEETS here