The Rules of National Final Andra Chansen:
1. Contestants must apply via DM on twitter @nfandrachansen or by emailing email@example.com
2. One entry per person
3. The song must be original – so no cover song that are used in order to select a singer… i.e. Azerbaijan 2014
4. Entry can be from any year in which a national final was used.
5. First come first served for multiple applications for the same country.
6. The way in which you select your entry is up to you – if you want to hold your own national final via social media then do so, and spread the word of NFAC.
7. THere should be no forms of bribery for botes. We want to make this contest fun. We do however encourage discussion via social media. Please do not just vote for your friends – please vote on the merit of the songs.
8. Delegations must not reveal their voting in any way until after the results. Any breach of this will be seen as cheating and you face being banned from future contests as well as the current edition.
9. Dates that are announced for voting deadling are final. Please cote on time – if you do not then your entry will be disqualified and you face being banned from future editions. Votes must be received for both semi and finals regardless of your qualification status. However you may only vote in your semi.
10. Format can change from contest to contest depending on number of entries. This could be a semi final followed by a final… or a final followed by a super final. Details will be announced once the application deadline has passed.
11. In future editions, current delegations will be given first refusal at their current country. This will last for the first three days AFTER the final. After which point the country will be free for anyone else to take. Waiting lists for the country will used if anyone applies before the three days are up.
12. Any disputes must be directed via email – firstname.lastname@example.org